Virtual Site Assessment
How It Works
Virtual Site Visit
To perform a free virtual solar assessment, we require some basic information about your desired location and its electricity usage history. After submitting your request for an assessment, a simple email to us with an attached copy of your recent utility bill, the address of the location and a brief background stating your goals for the project is all we need to get started!
The rest is done digitally by a SunFlower solar specialist and a project proposal is returned within 48 hours.
A free online proposal review / Q&A session is encouraged so the design process and financial results can be demonstrated and fully understood.
Things We Need First
- Address of where you would like to install solar
- Electricity bill from your utility provider
- Some information about your goals for the project and any other information you think may aid us in the design
Virtual Solar Proposal Reviews
- SunFlower sends a meeting link to your email with a date and time to attend
- You're given an overview of what will be covered during the appointment ahead of time to prepare any questions or concerns you may have
- Your SunFlower Solar Guide shares their computer screen to provide visual perspective of talking points while reviewing your digital proposal
- You're encouraged to ask as many questions as you would like about the solar proposal
and discuss any thoughts with us regarding the design and installation process!
Things We Do Virtually
- Determine the solar viability at your location with specialized software and satellite imagery
- Design an appropriately sized energy system based on your electricity consumption
- Provide you with a
solar proposal within
48 hours of the request
- Review the financial benefits, environmental offsets & design aesthetic
- Address all questions & concerns regarding an investment in solar PV