Virtual Site Assessment
How It Works
Virtual Solar Consultation
To give your free virtual solar consultation, SunFlower requires basic information about your location and electricity usage. An email with a copy of your electricity bill is all we need to get started!
An online consultation typically lasts 45 minutes and all of your questions are welcomed.
After your consultation is complete, the rest is done digitally by a SunFlower Solar Expert. Your customized solar projections and recommended system designs are returned to you within 72 hours.
Free online Q&A sessions are encouraged to demonstrate SunFlower's design process and
ensure your financial results are fully understood.
Things We Need First
- Address of where you would like to install solar
- Electricity bill from your utility provider
- Your goals for the project
- Any information you think may aid SunFlower in
your project design
Virtual Solar Proposal Reviews
- SunFlower sends a meeting link to your email with a date and time to attend online
- Note any questions ahead of time to ask during
- Your SunFlower Solar Expert shares their computer screen to provide visual perspective while reviewing your project recommendations
- Ask questions about
your design(s), timelines, project financing,
the installation process and our lifetime service to you
Things We Do Virtually
- Determine solar viability at your location with specialized software,
data analysis and
- Design an appropriately sized energy system based on your electricity consumption
- Provide you with
your solar projections and recommended designs
within 72 hours of
- Review financial benefits,
and design aesthetics
- Address all questions regarding your investment in solar energy